Flutter 1-day Workshop | Online
Flutter is just an open-source UI Software Development Kit (SDK) from Google. You can use it to develop
applications for various platforms like android, iOS, Web, Desktop, Google Fuchsia, and others. It provides a simple, powerful, efficient, and easy to understand SDK to write a mobile application in Google’s own language, Dart.
This workshop walks you through the basics of Flutter framework, tools available from the Flutter SDK, setting up VS Code to develop Flutter based applications, the architecture of Flutter framework and developing all types of mobile applications using the framework.
- What is Flutter and why would we choose it in 2020?
- Understand the Flutter CLI and creating a new project
- Components of a Flutter project
- Ambient development with iOS Simulator/Android Emulator
- What are Stateless and Stateful widgets?
- Layout techniques to build beautiful UIs
- How to customize pre-built Flutter widgets
- Use images and Text Widgets to create simple user interfaces
- How to publish your apps for the AppStore/PlayStore
Prerequisites & Preparations
This is a workshop and is open for anyone from any background who is keen to become a mobile app developer.
Exposure to some programming language is a plus.
Please go through the webinar video before attending the workshop(mail/WhatsApp us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9550051762).
Setup and installation of Flutter development environment would help speed up learning.